- The simplest HTML for a "Home" and "Back to top" link that works in all browsers (4 reads today)
- Exposed filter: put label inline with the selector (1 reads today)
- Getting Lightbox to work automatically with CKEditor (1 reads today)
- Views: Filter output to exclude the current node (1 reads today)
- Showcase: Sea Queen Fleet (1 reads today)
Modernize your logo
When your logo is used for several years it might be time to polish it up to make it fit in the modern world of web graphics. The point is that customers already associate your old logo with you brand. Make the changes too radical and you throw the precious built up customer recognition in the bin.
Take a look how the VolksWagen logo evolved over the decades. Certainly, the World War 2 logo as it is would be unacceptable nowadays, but the V placed above and extending the W is still there.
Mao Casella, resident in Sharm El-Sheikh (Egypt), made logo redesign his specialty. To get the idea, below the full article many "before and after" examples of his hand are displayed.
If you consider a skillful rebranding as part of your maketing, don't hesitate to contact him.